This Audio excerpt is from Section 12, of He Can Who Thinks He Can and Other Papers on Success in Life written by Orison Swett Marden, in 1909 This book opens with a simple quote from Abraham Lincoln’s Diary” “I promised my God I would do it.” In September, 1862, when Lincoln issued his preliminary emancipation proclamation, the sublimest act of the nineteenth century,...Read More
Stay Tuned with our Updates
You Can Build It Talk Show
Thirty Days Has September: First 10 Days
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
The author shared this story with me in 1970. Thank goodness his wife saved all of his daily letters home. I encouraged him to outline a manuscript. This gripping, no holds barred, Vietnam sage has been waiting publication fro a long time.
On his website it has garnered over 5,500 comments from Veterans who understand the reality of this story.
View all my reviews
8th Habit & 7 Habits
The Boy-Mastodon Series
Ads of Interest
Pages of Interest
- What We Offer
- Business Building Tools and Systems
- Podcasting to Grow Your Business
- FREE and Low Cost Resources
- Resources for Business Mindset
- Is Blogging Dead in the Social Era?
- Contact Us
- Connecting with Your Customers
- Are YOU up for Mastering the Law of Attraction?
- DMCA Compliance report
- Business Building Podcast
- Podcast Talk Shows
- Earnings Disclaimer
- FTC Statement
- Mastering Think and Grow Rich, Going Beyond
- Free Books to Enhance Your Business Mindset
- Blogging Mindset Development
- Are you using the Power of Podcasting to Build your Business?Does Podcasting have a place in you Business Building Social Media Tool chest? We all know the power of effectively using Video in branding and building your business. But before the surge of Video, Podcasting was and still is an effective method of building your Brand, communicating directly with your market base and generate new prospects. […]
- James Strauss Writes Gripping Non-FictionI had the privilege of meeting James Strauss 46 years ago as he left the Marine Corps. James had a story to share that kept me on edge regarding his experiences in Vietnam He then has since written many short stories and several novels, The Mastodon Series, Vol 1, The Boy was a a sellout […]
- What is News, What is Fact?What is Really News, Really ? Is it incumbent on all NEWs reporting to be 100% verifiable and totally factual? First of all I want to thank readers who have continued to visit this site even though I have NOT posted for almost a year. Our page offering the Audio of Think and Grow Rich has […]