Why WRITE your Marketing Strategy on Paper?
The question of Writing the Marketing Strategy
on paper comes up in many of
our initial consults.
Even though we have so many devices today to transmit ideas to ourselves and others the Best way to train your subconscious to remember and visualize anything is to write it down of paper. There seems to be a real connect between the Brain and the hand as your pen or pencil flows over the page when your are writing your ideas on paper.
In the past few years we have involved into the Mindset of Digitization and the emphasis has been even in school to use the modern technology.
The Power of Intention seems to explode when it is written down
Have you ever noticed though, when You write something down on your to do list, you store it in two ways — visually and kinesthetically, by using the muscles in your arm, hand, and fingers to write. Then if you Read the list out loud to yourself, you have now stored in it in two more ways, by speaking and listening.
I am convinced we are far less likely to forget the items on our list. If we store the list in our computer, we are still storing it in just one way, as letters on a screen — eminently forgettable.
When clients ask Where to start, we encourage (politely demand) a WRITTEN plan..
The ones who WRITE their Plans of Action, long hand, always enjoy a smoother Journey to Abundance.
It is Important that when writing your Plan the statements all be of Positive Nature.
All of your mission Statements, Goals and
- Identify the subject or situation (creating a new E-book).
- Think about how you want it to flow, the Tone (for example, up-beat, casual, more buttoned down).
- Start to write (just make an attempt; write a lot or write a little).
- Create a brief positive intention (for example a phrase or just a word that represents your intention).
- Ask yourself if your written intention is positive and compelling (for example, do you feel inspired or clear or relieved?).